Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Anti-First Post

Welp, this is my first post! Hello world!

But I don't want this to have that first-post sort of feel...I want to hit the ground running! So!

Today my mother and I are venturing up to the hills of Cincinnati from the hills of my old Kentucky home...not much of a difference, if you don't count the vast amounts of tall buildings, paved roads, and lovely places to eat/play/read/explore in Cincy. The purpose of today's trip is a matter of business: I won a scholarship back in the wintertime, and now I'm finally getting my check! Yay! In order to receive the check, I have to go to a golf outing/dinner thingy where it shall be presented to me. I'm not one for golf, but I'm super keen on getting a little dressed up for it. I miss getting dressed in pretty things every day...oh, I can't *wait* for school to start so that I can start getting dressed in nicer things everyday. In my home town, there's really not much point, especially since I stay in most of the day or wear the same frumpy uniform to work. Once I put on a cute little sundress to go to the grocery, and my mom did a double take and said, "Why are you so dressed up to go to the store?"

...I like looking pretty...mmmmmmrrrrrrrrr...

Needless to say, the sooner I head back to university, the better.

Best be on my way. I still need to get dressed and pack for the overnight trip. Waaaaaaahhhhh! Here goes nothing!

Sanguinely Yours,

Vic

Edit: Sorry for the awkward look of my blog right now...when I have more time, I'll fix it right up! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment